NDAL’s two-day winter symposium is scheduled for:
Jan. 10-11, 2019 at Montgomery County Community College, Blue Bell, PA | Co-sponsored by Morris Arboretum of the Univ. of Pennsylvania.
Jan. 17-18, 2019 at Connecticut College, New London, CT | Co-sponsored by Connecticut College Arboretum.
Ecology-based Landscape Design: What Comes Next?
- Chad Adams | Ground Plan Studio
- Thomas Baker | Nelson Byrd Woltz Landscape Architects
- Charles Birnbaum | The Cultural Landscape Foundation
- Kofi Boone | North Carolina State University
- Alexa Bosse | Hinge Collective
- William Cullina | Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
- Rick Darke | Rick Darke LLC
- Milton Fearn | North Carolina State University
- Tama Matsuoka Wong | Meadows and More
- Teri Rueb | University of Colorado Boulder
- John Swallow | Pine and Swallow Environmental
- Larry Weaner | Larry Weaner Landscape Associates & New Directions in the American Landscape
- Thomas Woltz | Nelson Byrd Woltz Landscape Architects
- William Young | The Dawson Corporation
Click here for secure online registration or call (215) 247-5777 x125
Click here for secure online registration or call (860) 439-5020
As in years prior, our 2019 symposium will offer attendees CEUs from various organizations. We have provided CEU summary sheets below. We will be continuing to update them as more credits become approved.
ProfDevHours_2019 conference PA (Updated 11/30/18)
ProfDevHours_2019 conference CT (Updated 11/30/18)
We hope to see you in January!