Select proceedings from NDAL’s 2019 conference were published in the June 2019 issue of the Connecticut College Arboretum Bulletin. Contributors included:
- Larry Weaner (founder of NDAL and president of Larry Weaner Landscape Associates)
- Chad Adams (Ground Plan Studio)
- Rick Darke (photographer and author of Gardens of the High Line, The Living Landscape, The American Woodland Garden, and other books)
- Kofi Boone (Associate Professor of Landscape Architecture at North Carolina State University)
- Thomas Woltz, Thomas Baker, and Jeffrey Longhenry (Nelson Byrd Woltz Landscape Architects)
Jenna Webster, who co-curates NDAL’s annual conference, authored the introduction to the Bulletin. Maggie Redfern, Assistant Director of Connecticut College Arboretum, authored the Foreword.
NDAL is so pleased to work with the good folks at the Connecticut College Arboretum. Thank you to everyone at the Arboretum who made this publication possible!
Cover image by Max Touhey of the Memorial Meadow in the Naval Cemetery Landscape, Brooklyn, NY. Landscape architects: Nelson Byrd Woltz, meadow design: Larry Weaner Landscape Associates.